What are the ways to study in the US?

It is immediately after the college entrance examination, in view of the fierce competition in the domestic college entrance examination, in addition to actively preparing for the college entrance examination, many parents and students are also considering the road to study abroad after the college entrance examination. So what are the ways for high school students to study in the United States to study undergraduate?

First, you can choose undergraduate direct entry. Students can apply directly to the school after they have obtained the qualified TOEFL IELTS score, the high school average score, the SAT/ACT score and other supplementary application materials. This approach is also the most demanding way for students’ own level. However, it will put a lot of pressure on students, because it is more difficult to prepare for the language test while taking care of the high school curriculum. In addition, the SAT is called the American College Entrance Examination. It has certain difficulties in language and subject, and students need to be fully prepared. Even so, it is recommended that students take the SAT test if they have the conditions, because most of the top 50 universities in the United States also require SAT scores for international students. If you do not have this grade, students can only choose not to Schools that require SAT scores have greatly narrowed their selection.

You can also enroll in undergraduate and language. For students who do not have language proficiency, there are many universities in the United States that offer “double admissions”, that is, academic achievement meets the requirements for admission to the school, but the language scores are not met, and the school can be admitted. After the students enter the school, they will be tested in English. After completing the language study, they can go directly to the university and do not need to apply again.

If you feel that you have difficulty, you can entrust a professional study agent to help you apply, such as dream go study, NYIS (also known as 纽约小纽). They will give you good advice, and after you enter school, you can also help you find a summer internship (also known as 暑期实习), or even apply for school or drop out of school (also known as 留学退学), emergency transfer (also known as 紧急转学), etc. Learning in the United States is far from being as simple as you think. After work, you may encounter h1b job-hopping (also known as h1b跳槽). The h1b transfer time (also known as h1b transfer 时间) needs to be well grasped, otherwise it will make you feel bad. You can also find a professional lawyer to help. Makes you a lot easier.

Related Articles